Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: [RAINbyte] Lawmakers want copies of records shredded by former Legislative Research Commission director - Frankfort & Franklin County, Kentucky
From: "Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:17:23 +0000

>> it is so ludicrous a request that it just makes them look clueless.<<

I disagree.  The Legislative Research Commission Director stated that the materials that were shredded were:

 "only duplicate copies of paperwork that were in Sherman's files.  He said that only copies of materials that were available in the files.  He said that all the documents are in other LRC files."

The documents should be produced.

Bill Roach, CRM

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer or any other entity.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.