Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: [RAINbyte] Lawmakers want copies of records shredded by former Legislative Research Commission director - Frankfort & Franklin County, Kentucky
From: "Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:44:57 +0000

>> I can't see this statement you quote in the Rainbyte link. <<

Please refer to the original story:  http://bit.ly/15SCidd

Bill Roach, CRM

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer or any other entity or individual.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.