Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Recommendations for Storage Box Vendors?
From: Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:40:39 +0000

Sylvia,

Check your area for moving/storage companies that may sell sturdy boxes for a decent price.  You might be surprised at the cost from a local company versus a long-distance company.

Our purchasing warehouse group buys from various areas, depending on the price per box, but 2-ply boxes are a must for paper records.

Good luck!

Alice

Alice B. Young, CRM
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
407-825-2060 voice
407-825-2526 fax
"God answers our prayers in His time ... not ours."