Virtual LV only

Gordy Hoke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:56:54 -0500

text/plain

Dear friends, colleagues, and RIM wizards,

I am sorry to tell you that, despite earlier protestatons, I will only be joining you virtually for the International conference in Las Vegas. My trip has been cancelled, as someone needs to stay home and mind the store.

However, there are virtual opportunities:
  -- If any of you is willing to do Skype of Sametime during the ListServ party, I would be delighted to see your smiling faces. Let me know, and we can exchange the necessary contact info.
  -- Based on my concept and scripting, ARMA's Jeff Randolph has put together a video that will premier onscreen just before the start of the conference opening Monday morning, Oct. 28. I hope you like it. I launched the project with ListServ correspondents in mind

Finally, I would delighted to receive reports and debriefs from any and all of you, during the conference and after. There is no substitute for the ARMA milieu/ambience, but I hope to gain some of the conceptual and functional factors I will miss.

I wish you all safe travels and a fulfilling conference!

Gordy
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM, IGP
Waukegan, Illinois, USA

Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM