Information Analytics Specialist
Data Management | Houston, TX
· Provide advice, assistance, and leadership in areas associated with
the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, and effective use of
Text Analytics software
· Create a link to existing data standardization project
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
· Must be familiar with concepts of Taxonomy and Search engine metrics
· Experience with COGITO or similar software would be a plus, but not
Successful members of our team typically exhibit the following
· Work proactively to resolve issues and mitigate risks
· Are effective collaborators
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
· Remain flexible when dealing with changing client requirements
· Enjoy working as part of a team
Level of Education:
· Prefer a candidate with a degree in Analytics or a similar field.
A degree in Information or Library Science is a plus.
Level of work experience:
· 3+ years
Sandy Snow Twyman, CPC, CTS
Quest Personnel Resources, Inc.
50 Briar Hollow, Suite 510 E
Houston, Texas 77027
T: (713) 961-0605 | F: (713) 961-1857
Direct: (713) 624-1101
E: [log in to unmask]
W:***** ****** www.questpersonnel.com**** *
WBEA Certified | State of Texas HUB Certified | BBB Gold Member
Ranked 12th largest Houston-Area Permanent Placement Firm - HBJ 2010 Book
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Recipients are
requested not to disclose, share or forward this e-mail without permission
of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org
"The problems of our economy have occurred not as an outgrowth of
laissez-faire, unbridled competition.
They have occurred under the guidance of federal agencies, and under the
umbrella of federal regulations."
Senator Ted Kennedy, in defending trucking deregulation in 1978.
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]