Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Email archiving
From: Sergey Kovynev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:21:52 -0400

Dear colleagues,

My IT people have asked me about my preferences on an email archiving system.
I was offered a choice between Mimecast, Quest Archive Manager, and Microsoft
Archive Manager. Also, they are open to other suggestions. I am not familiar with
any of those systems. The search in the listserv's archive returned 2007 as the
most recent date. I suspect, things might have changed a bit since then :)

Therefore, I would appreciate any feedback on the mentioned systems, or
suggestions and comments on the subject in general. Thank you!