Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Email archiving
From: "Souza, Thom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:25:07 -0700

Hi Sergey,

Gartner has a great Magic Quadrant dealing with EIA (Enterprise Information Archiving), and it covers some interesting developments technologically that will help you evaluate your options.  I'm in the midst of the same process, and I'm here if you want to discuss.

Thom Souza, CRM
Global Records Manager
Nike, Inc.
Portland, OR