Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT
In this webinar, Best Practices for Architecting Taxonomy and Metadata in an Open Source Environment, Enterprise Knowledge and Concept Searching will discuss factors and best practices for integrating third party solutions into open source environments.
Open source solutions are now mainstream and being evaluated by organizations of all sizes and all industries. Some of the advantages include removing vendor lock-in, achieving lower total cost of ownership, and leveraging open source's greater flexibility and commitment to interoperability.
Regardless of environment, organizations need to evaluate the integration of open source solutions and the ability to simultaneously develop taxonomies and an enterprise metadata environment that work seamlessly together.
What you will take away from this session:
* How Concept Searching has been deployed in open source environments to provide the taxonomy platform component to improve search outcomes and the end user experience
* How to integrate taxonomies and comprehensive metadata schemas into your open source environment
* Providing a user interface for selecting taxonomies and setting up content tags
* How to design, import, and implement taxonomies in open source environments
* How to improve your search results using taxonomy and automatic semantic metadata generation
Zach Wahl, President and Chief Executive Officer at Enterprise Knowledge
Don Miller, Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
This is a complimentary webinar.
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]