]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2014

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2014

Florida Running Club General Body Meeting

"Lugo,Nicolas O" <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 23:36:59 -0400

Florida Running Club Members:

Our next general body meeting will be Monday April 14th at 8:00PM in
Fletcher Library. Fletcher Library is east of the Murphree Commons; it
is located in an archway that cuts through Fletcher Hall.

We will be hosting elections at this general body meeting; if you would
like to nominate yourself or someone else please send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with the name of the nominee and the nominated
officer position. Be prepared to speak about why you are a competent
officer candidate.

Descriptions of each officer position are attached.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Lugo
Florida Running Club Secretary

To be removed from this list-serv, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the line "UNSUBSCRIBE floridarunningclub-L" using the email address you are subscribed to the list-serv with.