]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L Home

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L  2014

FLORIDARUNNINGCLUB-L 2014

Florida Running Club-General Body Meeting

"Lugo,Nicolas O" <[log in to unmask]>

Florida Running Club of UF <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:41:13 -0500

text/plain

Hello Florida Running Club Members:

We will be having a general body meeting on Tuesday, January 14th at
7:00 P.M. in the Murphree Commons Conference Room. We will be talking
about our upcoming track season, volunteering, and more.

Let us know if you can attend by joining our Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/775338842495410/

Sincerely,

Nicolas Lugo
Florida Running Club Secretary

To be removed from this list-serv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the line "UNSUBSCRIBE floridarunningclub-L"
using the email address you are subscribed to the list-serv with.