Date: June 5, 2014
To: All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff
From: UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)
RE: June 30: Deadline to Apply for Next GSC Travel Grants
The UF Graduate Student Council is now accepting applications for travel grants for:
(1) Domestic travel from August 15, 2014 through September 14, 2014.
(2) International travel from September 1, 2014 through October 31, 2014.
The deadline to apply is June 30, 2014.
The application is available on the GSC website under the "Grants" webpage:
Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
PLEASE remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found here: gsc.sg.ufl.edu.
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant. Only 50% of personally incurred expenses can be reimbursed according to UF Student Government Finance policy.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis. For information regarding application evaluation criteria, please see "How are grants evaluated?" on our webpage: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html,
Please e-mail any questions to [log in to unmask]
Thanks! Go Gators!