Date: October 28, 2014
To: All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff
From: UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)
RE: 10/31/14: Deadline to Apply for UF GSC Travel Grants
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting applications for travel grants for
(1) Domestic travel from December 15, 2014 through January 14, 2015.
(2) International travel from January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015.
The deadline to apply is October 31, 2014.
Apply online under "Grant Overview & Application" on the UF GSC Grants website: http://ufgsc.org/index.html.
Please remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found online here: http://gsc.sg.ufl.edu/.
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis.
(4) Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
If you have questions, please e-mail [log in to unmask]