Date: July 21, 2014
To: All UF Graduate Students
Cc: All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff
From: UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)
RE: July 31: GSC Travel Grant Application Deadline
The UF Graduate Student Council is now accepting travel grants application for:
(1) Domestic travel from September 15, 2014 through October 14, 2014.
(2) International travel from October 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014.
The deadline to apply is July 31, 2014.
The application is available on the GSC Grants website at http://ufgsc.org/index.html under the Grants page.
Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
PLEASE remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found here: http://gsc.sg.ufl.edu.
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant. Only 50% of personally incurred expenses can be reimbursed according to SG Finance policy.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis. For information regarding application evaluation criteria, please see "How are grants evaluated?" on our webpage: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html.
Please e-mail questions to [log in to unmask]