Date: October 14, 2014
To: All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff
From: UF Graduate Student Council
RE: Apply Now For UF GSC Travel Grants
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting applications for travel grants for:
(1) Domestic travel from December 15, 2014 through January 14, 2015.
(2) International travel from January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015.
The deadline to apply for either domestic and international travel grants is October 31, 2014.
Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
The application form is available on the GSC Grants website at ufgsc.org, under the "Grants" page:
Please remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found here: gsc.sg.ufl.edu.
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis.
For information regarding application evaluation criteria, please see "How are grants evaluated?" on our webpage: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html.
Please e-mail questions to [log in to unmask]