Date: February 7, 2014
To: All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff
From: UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)
RE: 2/28: Deadline to Apply for UF GSC Travel Grants
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting applications for travel grants for
(1) Domestic travel from April 15, 2014 through May 14, 2014.
(2) International travel from May 1, 2014 through June 30, 2014.
The deadline to apply is February 28, 2014.
Apply online under "Grant Overview & Application" on the UF GSC Grants website:
Please remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found online here:
The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 6 p.m. in MUB 101 (Music Building, Room 101).
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis.
If you have questions, please e-mail [log in to unmask]