]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2014

GRADSTUDENT-L 2014

Tomorrow, 6 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council General Body Meeting and Nominations

Neumann,Joshua O

Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:05:30 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   February 10, 2014

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)

RE:     Tomorrow, 6 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council General Body Meeting and Nominations

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) will hold a General Body meeting on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 6 p.m. in Room G186 of McCarty A on the UF campus.

As a reminder, all departments are required to send at least one representative to GSC general body meetings in order to remain eligible for student travel grant awards.

Students may refer to gsc.sg.ufl.edu for more information, or ufgsc.org for information on applying for travel grants.

We will have a guest speaker from Career Resources, and we will also open nominations for officers for AY 2014-15.

Be sure to think about how you can help make the graduate experience at UF better for for now and for the future!

Also, the Town Hall has been postponed until March 14, 2014.