GRADSTUDENT-L  2014

GRADSTUDENT-L 2014

Paid Summer 2014 Internships Available

Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:39:51 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  March 10, 2014

To:    All UF Graduate Students, Coordinators and Staff

From:  UF Graduate School

RE:    Paid Summer 2014 Internships Available

Minority Access is seeking qualified graduate students immediately to fill paid intern positions for Summer 2014.

The internships are 10 weeks, beginning the first week of June.

We are especially interested in students who are pursuing (but not limited to) the following disciplines:

Accounting
Business
Finance
GIS
Graphic Art
Health
Human Resources
Information Technology
Law
Natural and Biological Sciences

All interested students must also submit the following documents, which can be uploaded at the time the resume is uploaded: updated resume, unofficial transcript, one reference letter and a 250-word essay, "Why you should be selected as an intern?"

Resumes are limited to three pages for graduate/professional students.

All reference letters must be written on official company letterhead and signed.

We encourage students of other majors also to apply.

All interested students may apply online at www.minorityaccess.org.

Only completed applications will be considered.

If you need to email any documents to complete the internship process, please e-mail them to: [log in to unmask]

If you have already applied for an internship position, you do not need to apply again.

We look forward to receiving your completed internship application and supporting documents.

If you have additional questions and/or concerns, please contact the internship department via e-mail ([log in to unmask]) or telephone (301-779-7100).