]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2014

GRADSTUDENT-L 2014

Tomorrow: UF Graduate Student Town Hall and Social

Neumann,Joshua O

Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:15:36 +0000

text/plain

REMINDER

Date:   March 13, 2014

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)

RE:     Tomorrow, 6 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Town Hall and Social

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is hosting a "town hall" meeting tomorrow, Friday, March 15, 2014 at 6 p.m. in the commons area of Corry Village on the UF campus.

We would like to have representatives from every student organization that focuses on serving graduate students.

We hope to generate ideas about how to improve the graduate experience at UF in order to contribute to UF Rising (President Machen's and Governor Scott's goal of having UF become one of the top 10 public institutions nationwide).

Following the town hall meeting, join us for a our Spring social at :08, Gainesville's country music night club, from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.

:08 is located at 201 W. University Avenue in Gainesville.

We hope to see you tomorrow!

Go Gators!

Joshua Neumann
PhD student in Historical Musicology
UF Graduate Student President
UF College of Fine Arts Humanities Teaching Fellow
University of Florida