Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Learning Style Online Test?

Nic Voge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jan 2014 02:13:43 +0000

text/plain

Thanks, Pat.

I'm reading in your second to last sentence that two separate questions
are being addressed--a question about the inventory and a question about
the strategic learning system when you write:
"This is not a quick fix instrument; this system requires trainingŠ"

I'm unclear whether you are saying in your first sentences that the
inventory is being studied or their are validation studies underway of the
"system". Can you clarify?

FYI, here is a link to a bibliography of studies related to Approaches to
Study--more are published all the time:
http://www.etl.tla.ed.ac.uk//questionnaires/bibliographyASI.html

Best,
Nic