Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: ROI on Academic Support Services? -- Different Take

Marcia Toms <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:30:35 -0500

text/plain

Interesting, Leonard, no matter what coin of the realm we consider, the
motivation issue comes up. Our chancellor even told our entire academic
affairs unit: no one is questioning whether you all do good work, it's how
much it costs and for how much benefit.

Eric, thanks for the info about TQ. The other issue we have is getting our
campus, which is in an anti-survey mood, to add anything campus-wide.

Best,
-Marcia

October 2021
September 2021