]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  January 2014

SOCNET January 2014

Re: Clustering of networks / comparison across organisations

Tom Snijders <[log in to unmask]>

Tom Snijders <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:58:31 +0000

text/plain

Dear Michał,

That's an interesting working paper. You say in your email that the E-I
index does not seem to be optimal. On which do you base this? Is it
equivalent to one of the indices you study in the working paper?

What about network autocorrelation measures (Geary, Moran) in the case
of 2 groups?

Best wishes,
Tom

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences
University of Oxford
Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Department of Sociology,
University of Groningen