Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Introduction of a New Member
From: Vickie Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:21:04 -0800

I am pretty sure that I posted my first introduction to the 'contribution'
site by accident. I hope that doesn't cause a rift in the Records
Management time continuum.
I am a graduate student with Emporia State University in the Library and
Information Science program. I have been interested to find more about
Records Management (RM) to discover whether I would like to pursue RM as a
career path. I have heard differing opinions about it; some feel it is the
most boring activity they have ever done, or others feel very passionate
about their work in this field. There seems to be a wide gap in opinions, I
haven't run into anyone who stands on middle ground. I look forward to
learning more  and establishing an opinion of my own. As a new member of
the listserv it is exciting to see employment opportunities all over the
west coast,

Vickie Fish