Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Looking for a consultant to set up a records center
From: Daan Harmsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:35:25 +0400

Hi everyone:

I have been on this list for a while, but never properly introduced myself:
I am fairly new to the records management field, and together with a couple
of partners, I am currently trying to get a records management start up off
the ground in Eastern Europe.

Having said that, we are looking for a consultant to help us set up our
records center. This would involve advising us on shelving, boxes,
warehouse logistics, etc. Most of this could probably done remotely, but a
bit of travel would probably be required.

If you're interested, or know anyone who might be interested, please get in
touch with me off-list.

Thanks,
Daan