Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Friday Pondering-Character
From: Records Management Email <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:56:14 +0000

Sooooo True!!  I miss that comic strip!

-----Original Message-----
A wish for wings that work:(

-----Original Message-----

Opus...from Bloom Country.

At First Hawaiian Bank, we care about the environment.
Please consider our planet's limited resources before
printing this email.

This email is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender by replying
to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments
from all computers without reading or saving the same
in any matter whatsoever.