Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Records Clean-up Day
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:08:27 +1100

I like it! Of course one of us will have to pretend to be a six foot
(across the shoulders) classic bronzed Aussie, but that's not hard, 20
million of us have been doing that for many years.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0467 740 161 (new mobile number)
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.