Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: From Inside Higher Education...today

"Aldrich,Charlene" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:56:32 +0000

text/plain

Hurray for that 10% who overcame the deficiencies which prevented them from getting into a school that doesn't have an open-door policy!   Sometimes community colleges are their last hope for higher education, and developmental instructors are their only cheerleaders.

Let your life speak.

Charlene Aldrich, Instructor
Academic Coordinator
Palmer Campus