Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: From Inside Higher Education...today

"Aldrich,Charlene" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:09:23 +0000

text/plain

So, how do we as a community of educators get this message out to the decision-makers who are in the statistics mentality for measuring success?

Let your life speak.

Charlene Aldrich, Instructor
Academic Coordinator
Palmer Campus