Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: LRNASST-L Digest - 22 Apr 2014 to 23 Apr 2014 (#2014-105)

"Caverly, David C" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:26:12 +0000

text/plain

Holly,

The dates for the TIDE 2014 Institute are Sunday, July 20 through Friday, July 26th.

Thank you for asking.

Dave Caverly

From: LRNASST-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:02 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: LRNASST-L Digest - 22 Apr 2014 to 23 Apr 2014 (#2014-105)

Topics of the day:

  1. from Ed Central
  2. From Inside Higher Education...today
  3. Employment Opportunity
  4. TIDE Summer 2014 Professional Development (2)

To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>