Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2014

SOCNET April 2014

[comdig] Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:01:13 -0400

fyi, excerpts

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab FRSC INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool) 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St. University of Toronto Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman twitter: @barrywellman
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press http://amzn.to/zXZg39 Print $14 Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8