Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  July 2014

SOCNET July 2014

Introducing the E-Rhythms Data Sonifier (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Jul 2014 16:13:31 -0400

fyi

   Barry Wellman

                      Faculty of Information (iSchool)
   University of Toronto Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman twitter: @barrywellman
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press http://amzn.to/zXZg39 Print $14 Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8