Re: reprint request

"Pawson, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>

flmnh-aspidolist <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Aug 2014 05:28:22 +0000

text/plain

I think I have a reprint at my lab. and, if I can get there this morning, I'll send a pdf of it.   Best, Dave.

From: flmnh-aspidolist [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Yves Samyn [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: reprint request

Hello Gustav,

Unfortunately I have not yet been able to secure this paper. I have even posted a reprint request on Taxacom, but to no result.

On Monday I'll be in the RBINS again (just got bzck from holidays), will try to get it through our library. If I get it, I'll post it on echinodermata.be and send a notification to the list.

cheers - yves