Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ARMA website
From: "Sweatt, Jeni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Sep 2014 11:26:07 -0500

I did see an initial error but I went to their home page and hit the login button, completed login and it appears to be working for me now... good luck!

Best Regards,

Jeni Sweatt | Records Management Coordinator & Company Records Administrator,
Law Department
Payless ShoeSource
o: 785.559.7227 | c: 785.224.0065 | f: 785.295.6084

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
- Vivian Greene

The information contained in this e-mail message may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this e-mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient please reply to the sender to
advise of the erroneous transmission and delete the message from your system.