Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: RIMdrip: CPUC levies $1.4 billion penalty against PG&E
From: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:43:50 -0700

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/fashion/men-in-red-pants-stuck-in-old-cultural-baggage.html?_r=1

The decisions of the two administrative law judges are the culmination of
the CPUC's investigations into PG&E's pipeline rupture in San Bruno, its
pipeline recordkeeping, and its pipeline classification.

...I SWEAR it would have cost them a LOT LESS to have simply kept me
employed, instead of eliminating my job!

Larry

*Lawrence J. MedinaDanville, CA RIM Professional since 1972*