Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RIMdrip: CPUC levies $1.4 billion penalty against PG&E
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:09:12 -0500

I think this link is more in line with the subject heading
PG&E Fined $1.4B for Deadly 2010 Gas Line Blast
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/pge-fined-14b-deadly-2010-gas-line-blast-25218346

not sure what red pants have to do with it ;-)

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/fashion/men-in-red-pants-stuck-in-old-cultural-baggage.html?_r=1

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas
http://twitter.com/RAINbyte