***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI), active in the fields of natural and built environments, economics, technological innovation, applied art, social work, healthcare, learning and education, theatre and music, opens a PdD. position at the Department of Innovative Technologies (DTI), Institute for Information Systems and Networking (ISIN), in Manno.
Occupancy degree of 100%.
- Participate in the SNSF SwissSenseSynergy project
- Contribute to the teaching activities of the continuing education program of the Institute.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Institute.
- Master's degree, Applied Sciences degree or equivalent in Computer science, mathematics or related areas with excellent results
- Good English skills, knowledge of Italian is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- The possibility to actively contribute to the development of the applied research activities of the Institute.
- Eventual contribution in teaching activities
- A young, dynamic and evolving workplace, working within a motivated and growing team
- A renewable fix-term contract
The information for this position is published in the "Direttive Interne SUPSI" (direttiva 7A, art. 2) and in "Regolamento del personale SUPSI", at www.supsi.ch (follow SUPSI, Documenti ufficiali). For further information please contact the Director of the Institute for Information Systems and Networking:
T +41 (0)58 666 65 78
Application must be submitted electronically by the 30th of November 2014 via the online form only at the following link:
Incomplete applications, submitted to other addresses or beyond the deadline will not be considered or accepted.
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.