]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  November 2014

SOCNET November 2014

[comdig] Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:37:42 -0500

fyi. selected

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC		              NetLab Network              INSNA Founder
                      Faculty of Information (iSchool)
   University of Toronto                          Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $15  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8