Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  November 2014

SOCNET November 2014

Re: Ethical approval issue

"Pachilova, Rosica" <[log in to unmask]>

Pachilova, Rosica

Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:33:13 +0000

text/plain

Dear Mandy,

Many thanks for your contribution to this thread. I am glad I received so many suggestions how to solve my problem and my question started an interesting discussion.

Thanks for including the link to your survey. I will complete it once I finish with the whole process and would encourage those, who have experience, to do so. Good luck with this and please let us know once you publish the results as this would be valuable both for researchers and REC members.

All the best,
Rosica