]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  January 2015

SOCNET January 2015

Re: 2nd CFA: NetMob 2015 (Conference + School + Hackathon + D4D Challenge)

Yves-Alexandre de Montjoye <[log in to unmask]>

Yves-Alexandre de Montjoye <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:22:58 +0100

text/plain

Dear Socnet,

We extended the deadline and we'll now be accepting abstracts until Jan 30th!

The program is online at http://netmob.org/ and a D4D hackathon will
run during the conference

best, Yves-Alexandre