]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  January 2015

SOCNET January 2015

Re: Request to all INSNA members: Connections Distribution

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:42:12 -0500

This brings back memories, when Bev, I and June Corman used to type,
assemble and schlep the print issues to the post office -- 3x/yr -- for
the $7 annual dues.

Yours to a continued innovative Connections -- not your ordinary journal

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC		              NetLab Network              INSNA Founder
   Dept of Communication & New Media    National University of Singapore
   University of Toronto                                  Toronto Canada
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $15  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8