Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Tutoring or peer education manual for students

Kristen Seldon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:56:15 -0700

text/plain

We will have the trial available thru the end of February:
www.tutorlingo.org/spring2014

Thanks!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Carrie Ziglar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thank you.  How long do I have to use this?  I registered today, but did
> not
> plan to view for a couple of weeks.
>
> Carrie Ziglar
>

> Carrie A. Ziglar
> Coordinator of Peer Learning Programs
> Center for Academic Success – 203B UCC
> University of West Georgia
> 678-839-5448

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed  and