Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Record keeping for CRLA training

Jered Wasburn-Moses <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:20:03 +0000

text/plain

We use TutorTrac. We have Subcenters for Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced trainings, one section called "Training", and one reason for each different training unit we offer. These subcenters are restricted by list, and we keep a list of active tutors.

Tutors just log in when they come and log out when they go, just like tutees do for appointments. If a tutor completes an online training, the Coordinator creates the visit when s/he assesses the training.

This has worked MUCH better for us than old paper & pencil methods, or trying to use the "certifications" feature in TutorTrac.

Jered Wasburn-Moses, Coordinator
Math Center & Success Skills Center
Learning Assistance Programs
Northern Kentucky University