Skip repetitive navigational links

One Week Left to Register - PA/NJ CRLA

Lauren Humphries <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:49:52 -0500

Dear Colleagues - This is just a friendly reminder that there is only one week left to register for the PA/NJ CRLA conference at Bloomsburg University on March 13, 2015. A tentative program is attached, and as you will see, this year promises a rich exchange of ideas. Also, we are now able to accept credit card payments online. Please register by Monday, March 2nd, even if you will have to mail your payment. Visit our website to register or to learn more information: https://sites.google.com/site/crlaofpanj/conferences.

If you have any questions or concerns about the timeline for registration or payment, please reach out to me.

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Lauren Humphries
PA/NJ CRLA President

Lauren Humphries
Assistant Director, Tutoring Center (Writing)
Bucks County Community College
215-968-8378