]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  March 2015

SOCNET March 2015

selected [comdig] Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:44:04 -0400

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC		              NetLab Network              INSNA Founder
   Dept of Communication & New Media    National University of Singapore
   University of Toronto                                  Toronto Canada
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $15  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8