Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  June 2015

SOCNET June 2015

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:26:54 -0400

I do these selections quickly and non-deeply
go to full digest for complete summaries

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC INSNA Founder University of Toronto
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman twitter: @barrywellman
   MIT Press http://amzn.to/zXZg39 Print $14 Kindle $9