]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  June 2015

SOCNET June 2015

Did you lend me a MAC adapter at Sunbelt?

"Dominguez, Silvia" <[log in to unmask]>

Dominguez, Silvia

Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:13:47 +0000

text/plain

Hi

You lent me a MAC adapter on Tuesday at Sunbelt. Thanks you!!!!!
I have not being able to locate you.
If you are still in Brighton Beach please contact me.

Thanks
Silvia Dominguez, PhD, MSW
Chair- Race and Ethnic Minorities ASA
Associate Professor
Sociology & Human Services
Center for International Affairs and World Cultures
<http://www.northeastern.edu/international_center/>
Renaissance Park 210N
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115
Mixed Methods Social Networks Research: Design and Applications.
<http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/sociology/research-methods-s
ociology-and-criminology/mixed-methods-social-networks-research-design-and-
applications>
Getting Ahead: Social Mobility, Public Housing and Immigrant Networks.
<http://nyupress.org/books/9780814720783/>
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity." MLK.
SPAšs or Self-Propelling Agents rule the world!!!