]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  August 2015

SOCNET August 2015

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:14:42 -0400

delayed a bit by pilgramages to ASA/Chicago and Zingermans/Ann Arbor

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC                 INSNA Founder               University of Toronto
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System.  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39        Print $14  Kindle $9