]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  September 2015

SOCNET September 2015

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:58:08 -0400

Happy New Year / Shanah Tovah

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC                 INSNA Founder               University of Toronto
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System.  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39        Print $14  Kindle $9