SpaceX on Campus!

Annie Luc <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:14:54 -0400

text/plain

Hello ACM! Here is important information regarding SpaceX this week!

Important message on behalf of the SpaceX Recruitment Team:

Dear Students,

We are looking forward to visiting your campus and are excited to find top talent to join
our mission to Mars.

We anticipate a high volume of interest for our internship/co-op & full time opportunities
and strongly encourage you to complete both an online application and create a profile
via this link before Tuesday, September 29th:
https://spacex.recsolu.com/external/form/JHCP4G7b0e9HPw_sZqT0MA

Please see attached email for additional instructions.  This will expedite the process
immensely and leave us more time to hear about your innovations.

SpaceX will have tables setup in the New Engineering Building Atrium from 1:30PM –
3:30PM on Tuesday, September 29th. We will be accepting resumes and talking about
internship and employment opportunities with those who are interested.

SpaceX will also be hosting an information session in the Reitz Union Auditorium from
6:00PM – 8:00PM on the same day. This is open to everyone interested in learning more
about SpaceX. Please see attached flyer for more information.

Thank you,
SpaceX Recruitment Team