Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Quick poll about department structure

Jennifer Bebergal <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:29:01 +0000

text/plain

My responses are below.

Best wishes,
-Jennifer

Jennifer Bebergal, Ed.D.
Assistant Dean for Retention and Academic Support
Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS)

Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road, GS 223
Boca Raton, FL 33431
561-297-2432
www.fau.edu/CLASS<http://www.fau.edu/CLASS>
President, Florida College Learning Center Association (FCLCA)
www.floridacollegelearning.org<http://www.floridacollegelearning.org>