]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Home

FLORIDABIRDS-L  November 2015, Week 3

FLORIDABIRDS-L November 2015, Week 3

Franklin Gulls - Daytona Beach Shores - 11-16-15

SUEREDFISH Bales <[log in to unmask]>

SUEREDFISH Bales <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:41:57 -0500

text/plain

Tonight I went to Daytona Beach Shores to search for Franklin's Gulls. When I got to Van Ave. Park there were around 1500 gulls. I had just started to work them when a runner scared them up. They flew out of sight toward Ponce Inlet. I worked small groups left, and located 4 Franklin's Gulls. Looks like the run might be coming to a close.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/23076633185

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen